- What is Attunity?
- Attunity is a leading provider of Big Data management software solutions that enable access, management, sharing and distribution of data across heterogeneous enterprise platforms, organizations, and the cloud. Our software solutions include data replication and distribution, test data management, change data capture (CDC), data connectivity, enterprise file replication (EFR), managed file transfer (MFT), data warehouse automation, data usage analytics, and cloud data delivery.
- What year was Attunity founded?
- Attunity was originally founded as ISG International Software Group, Ltd. in 1988; the company changed its name to Attunity on July 31, 2000.
- Where is Attunity headquartered?
- 70 Blanchard RoadBurlington, MA 01803, USATel: +1 (866) 288-8648Tel: +1 (781) 730-4070Fax: +1 (877) 896-2760
- Who are Attunity's top executives?
- Meet our management team.
- Where is Attunity incorporated?
- Attunity is incorporated in Israel.
- When did Attunity go public?
- Attunity went public in 1992 under the name “ISG International Software Group” and changed its name to “Attunity” on July 31, 2000.
- Where does Attunity trade and what is the ticker symbol?
- Attunity units trade on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol “ATTU.”
- When are quarterly financial results announced and how can I stay informed?
- The Company reports its quarterly financial results within 40 days after the quarterly periods ending - March 31st, June 30th and September 30th - and the annual results 45 days after the end of the year - Dec. 31st. Please see the event page a list of upcoming and previous earnings dates. Also, you can register to be alerted of new events once they are posted at Alerts.
- How do I invest in Attunity?
- You can purchase shares of common stock in the Company through a registered broker-dealer of your choice. You cannot purchase shares of common stock directly from the Company. For information about investing in stocks, you may want to consult a financial professional to explain to you the risks and suitability when investing.
- What is Attunity's fiscal year?
- Attunity’s fiscal year ends on December 31.
- Who is Attunity's transfer agent?
- The transfer agent and registrar for the company's common stock and warrants isAmerican Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC6201 15th AvenueBrooklyn, NY 11219Tel: 718-921-8360Fax: 718-765-8719
- Does Attunity pay a dividend?
- No, Attunity does not pay a dividend.
- Where do I find SEC filings?
- You can go to the official SEC site or you can follow this link to our page.
- Who are Attunity's independent auditors?
- Kost Forer Gabbay & Kasierer, a member of Ernst & Young Global.