Attunity Announces 2017 Annual General Meeting
The agenda of the annual general meeting will be as follows:
- To re-elect
Shimon Alon, Dov Biranand Dan Falkas directors of the Company;
- To re-elect Ms. Tali Alush-Aben as an external director of the Company for a period of three years;
- To approve amendments to our Compensation Policy for Executive Officers and Directors;
- To authorize Mr.
Shimon Alon, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Company, to also serve as the Chief Executive Officer of the Company for a term of three years, and a related amendment to the Articles of Association of the Company;
- To approve modifications to the terms of equity-based compensation granted to our non-employee directors;
- To approve the terms of an annual performance bonus for 2018 to the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Company;
- To approve the grant of equity-based compensation for 2018 to the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Company;
- To approve the grant of a special long-term performance-based equity grant to the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Company;
- To approve an amended form of indemnity letter to be issued by the Company in favor of its directors and officers; and
- To approve the reappointment of
Kost Forer Gabbay& Kasierer, a member of Ernst & Young Global, as our independent auditors and to authorize our board of directors to delegate to the audit committee the authority to fix the said independent auditors' remuneration in accordance with the volume and nature of their services.
In addition, our auditors' report and consolidated financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2016 will be reviewed and considered at the meeting.
Items 1- 10 require the approval of a simple majority of the shares voted on the matter; provided that with respect to Items 2 - 9 (i) the shares voting in favor of such resolution include a majority of the shares voted by shareholders who are not "controlling shareholders" and do not have a "personal interest" in the matter (in Item 2, a personal interest as a result of relationship with a controlling shareholder), as such terms are defined in the Companies Law, or (ii) the total number of shares voted against the resolution by the disinterested shareholders described in clause (i) does not exceed 2% of
In the absence of requisite quorum of shareholders in the meeting, the meeting shall be adjourned to the same day in the next week, at the same time and place, unless otherwise determined at the meeting in accordance with the Company's Articles of Association.
In accordance with the Companies Law, position statements with respect to any of the proposals at the meeting must be delivered to the Company no later than 10 days prior to the meeting date.
Additional Information and Where to Find It
In connection with the meeting,
The Company will also furnish copies of the proxy statement and proxy card to the
If applicable, valid position statements will be published by way of issuing a press release and/or submitting a Form 6-K to the
For more information, please contact:
KCSA Strategic Communications
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org